Hello All! Good news, Gavin is doing very well with potty training. He has told me twice now, when he has to go potty! Thats a step! I'm more and more proud of him everyday! He also slept in his own bed the past two nights. He does still wake up in the middle of the night to sleep with mommy and daddy, but I think its good that he sleeps in his room untill about 4:30 in the morning. He also has gotten into a routine where he wants me to read him a book everynight before he goes to sleep. It's so cute! His little Bible Storybook (that GM got him for Christmas) is his favorite right now!
We went to Aunt Kim's house yesterday and the kids played for a little while until they were ready for naps. Kim and I worked on this little "H-3" that she is making for a baby shower this Saturday. It is so adorable... I'll be at the shower, so I'll get some pictures and post them for you all to see.
Other than that, nothing really new. Gav and I have been kind of lazy this week, I think it has something to do with all this rainy weather. Cant wait till its sunny and hot again!
Hope everyones having a wonderful week =)
Wednesday, May 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, i am very proud of you and Gav, he is getting to be a big boy! Now that he is liking his story book time, I need to give you the two or three that were always your favorites, i have been saving them till he got ready. Gonna tell you something later, i will send an email I love you more, always, GM
Post a Comment