Ohh boyy. It is 5:16am. Why am I awake? Well I just randomly woke up in the middle of the night and started thinking about how freakin excited I am for this house to be built, and for us to be moving in! And now... I can't go back to sleep. =/
I have some good news. When Kris got off work yesterday, we had a showing... It was a second showing for the same agent!!! yay! We might have a potential buyer on our hands! Then we drove out to our new neighborhood to find out THEY STARTED ON THE HOUSE! It's framed for the foundation! And theres all these trenches dug for plumbing! We are finally seeing some progress! I mean, we've been under contract now for a little over two months, its good to finally see something going on. Anyway, so we are standing outside our new "house" and I've got my video camera out and my little digital camera, I'm taking as many pictures and as much video as I can! We were there for about 45 mins discussing if we think they're going to pour the foundation for the patio the same time they do it for the house (haha I think that was just an excuse for us to stand there and look at it longer). Then we decide to leave and I said to Kris.... "I am so excited, I just want to go knock on all the neighbors doors and introduce myself!" Funny thing I said that, because as I was getting Gav into the car, our "future" neighbors walk outside to meet us! They were SO nice. I can tell we will get along great! We stood there talking to them for an hour before we left. So that just makes me even MORE excited (if thats even possible).
And the good news continues.... We have another showing scheduled for tomorrow morning! It's someone who has not looked at the house before, but we have high hopes. Also, Granny Mam is coming tomorrow morning! I have a lot to look forward to. Now you can see why I can not go back to sleep.... My mind is running in circles! =)
Well I will post the pictures of the house up tomorrow, when I'm not half asleep!
Goodnight!
Saturday, August 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment