Friday, October 31
Baby & Heartbeat!
Happy Halloween!! I had another dr appointment yesterday and another ultrasound.... We finally saw the baby and the little fluttering heartbeat!!!! The heartbeat was 170 bpm which the tech said was a good, healthy heartbeat!! My estimated due date is June 13! Another June baby in the family!!! Does that mean we're going to have a girl this time? I guess we'll see! I have been so incredibly nauseous with this pregnancy! Dr. Stimage gave me a prescription for phenegran but I'm afraid to take it because she said it may make me sleepy. I guess if my nausea gets bad enough, I will take some. I have been craving some Taco Bueno ever since about a week and a half ago when I went to get some for lunch one day and my car wouldnt start! But Kris doesnt really like Taco Bueno so I never got any. Untill last night, Kris wasnt really hungry so Gav and I went out and got some Taco Bueno and it was deeeee licious! Then I was definatley feeling it a couple of hours later and am still feeling it this morning. I guess I wont be eating much Taco Bueno in the next 7 months!!! Well thats all to update on for today. It's Halloween and we're going to take Gav trick or treating tonight, he is dressing up as Elmo!!! So cute!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment