Monday, October 6

We have another baby on the way!!

Well I am happy to announce, I took two pregnancy tests on Friday, and both came back POSiTiVE! Let me just say I broke out in tears! Kris was at work this day, and I thought I would drive up there and surprise him, but I could not wait to tell everyone! That being said, I called my Mom at work, still bawling my eyes out, and said.... I just got a positive test! As I was getting off the phone with my Mom, Kris was calling on the house phone so of course I picked up and was crying, so I just told him over the phone... "Guess what?" His response was... "You're pregnant!?" I said YES! And he immediately goes... "Oh gosh, we've got another munchkin on the way!"

By the time I got off of the phone, Gavin had woken up from his nap (probably from my excitement and crying!) I said to him... "Gavin, Mommy's going to have a baby, do you want a little baby?" He screamed "NOO!" But I know he would love to have a little brother or sister to play with! I called the doctor to set up an appointment, I answered some questions from the nurse and I am now waiting for a response so I can schedule an appointment!

Well I have decided to blog this pregnancy the whole way through, I think when I am finished I will make a book out of it, with pictures and everything. I think it will be a nice little keepsake, and I wish I would have done something like this when I was pregnant with Gavin... So let the blogging begin!

No comments: