Tuesday, May 12
Drained
I am 35 weeks, 3 days today and I feel like this pregnancy is never going to end! I know I only have 5 more weeks but it feels like time is just crawling by now. I am constantly tired and exhausted and just feel completley drained. I'm still having contractions every once in a while, but I cant tell if they are just braxton hicks or if they're real. My next dr appointment is Thursday morning and I dont think dr is planning on checking me but I might ask her to so I can find out if these contractions are making me dialate at all. Kenna's activity has slowed down a lot lately... She's not moving as much as she used to. Maybe she's feeling drained like I am. Well I will be updating more after I visit the dr this week :) Lets hope for good news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment