Gav had his 6 week post op appointment today. Dr says Gav looks great and he doesnt have to come back till his 4 and a half!! Such good news! I'm hoping all the surgeries are behind us now. Gav can finally have chocolate again... Thats all his been talking about for the last 6 weeks so he's pretty excited about it!
Kris and Gavin and I were all sitting on the couch watching tv last night and I said something to the affect of "Gosh, I wish Kenna would hurry up and come out already." And Gavin goes "I know, whats taking Kenna so long? She's driving far?" Haha it was adorable. It's like he's waiting for her to just come walking through the door one day. Even though he knows shes a baby, I dont think he understands that he's going to see her in the hospital and then she'll come home with us. Its funny what kids come up with.
So I am totally anxious to hear what the peri has to say tomorrow. Probably wont be able to sleep tonight because I'll be thinking about all the things he could tell me tomorrow. I just hope shes healthy and growing and gaining weight. Her kicks are definatley getting stronger and more painful so maybe shes getting bigger and stronger. She was 3 pounds, 7 ounces two weeks ago so tomorrow I'm hoping to hear that shes atleast 4 pounds now.
She had the hiccups last night. I dont think shes had them before but I remember Gav having them in my belly. Kenna had them for like 10 mins straight last night. It was pretty cool to feel them. She's been practicing breathing.... At my last sono we could see her little belly moving like she was taking breaths... so cute. And she kept sticking her tongue out at us. It was so funny to watch. Maybe she'll put on a show for us again at tomorrows sono.
Monday, May 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment