Friday, July 11

Pictures from the week!

Hello Lovelys.


This week went by pretty fast. Gav and I created a potty chart for him. He gets to put a sticker on it every time he goes potty, and he gets 2 M&Ms every time he tells me when he needs to go potty. The only flaw I have found with this concept is that he now tells me he has to go potty, then pees two little drops, then asks for an M&M.... I'll have to work on that.



For some reason, I forgot to take a picture of the inside lol so thats all you get!




Here are some pictures of Gavin in his "big boy undies..."Very adorable!




And here are a few pictures of Gavin and Daddy (my handsome boys) =)

I will never understand why it is so hard to get a picture of both of them smiling, and looking at the camera! lol


And here are some pictures of Gavin and Maddie at the pool the other day...
So those are some pictures from the week, hope you enjoyed them! Gavin and I are going to the pool today, maybe I'll get some more pictures!

No comments: