Monday, December 22

Baby Moving!!!

I can definately feel the baby moving!!! I know for sure now! I have been cleaning house all morning and I just layed down on the bed (on my back) and started up the laptop.... I was laying really still and all of a sudden I felt little "jabs" on the lower left side of my stomach (always in the same spot!!) so I lifted up my shirt a little and I could see the little movements. My stomach would just pop out a little when the baby was moving and I could feel it too! SO amazing! I guess I forgot what it felt like to feel the baby move, but now I rememeber and it is unbelievable! From here it will only get harder and more often! I have my monthly doctor appointment tomorrow where they check for the heartbeat and all that! Maybe I will have an ultrasound and we'll be able to find out the sex... But I doubt it. I think I have to wait til next month for that! Anyway, I know this is kind of a short post but I just wanted to say I CAN FEEL THE BABY'S MOVEMENT NOW! Lets make note that I am only 15 weeks, 2 days today!!!

No comments: