Went to the doctor yesterday! Had to get some more blood drawn to test for down syndrome and something else but I cannot remember right now. Heard the baby's heartbeat!!!! It was 147 bpm yesterday... The nurse said the baby was probably sleeping or something. She asked if I have felt the baby move and I told her my story about the little movements I felt the other day!! I didnt feel any movements yesterday but when she listened to the heartbeat, it was REALLY low so I figure the baby is just too low for me to feel right now. Plus with it being Christmas Eve already.... I have been so busy latley, havent really had a chance to lay down and feel for the baby. Anyway... my next trip to the doctor is in 29 days.... I go back January 22 and we'll be having a sonogram to find out if the baby has a cleft lip or palate, and we'll find out the sex that day too!!!! I cant wait to find out if Gav will have a baby brother or baby sister!! I'm thinking this ones a boy, just because this baby's heartbeat is about the same as I remember Gav's being (around 150).
But you never know! Kris and I were out running errands last week and we stopped at Target and bought the baby's first onsie! It is a tan onsie with little dogs and bears all over it! It's so cute and TINY!!! I forgot how small newborns are! Well I have some more errands to run before Christmas Eve tonight! Gav will be putting out milk and cookies for Santa this year!! How fun! =)
Wednesday, December 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment