Face Shot
Monday, March 30
Oh, baby Kenna.
Well I'm 29w2d today. Went to the perinatologist this morning and he doesnt seem to be worried, so thats good. He completley ruled out cleft lip. He measured her and found out she is in the 25th percentile so that is normal but her humerus and femur bones are measuring 26w2d.... That scares me. That could be a small sign of Downs or Dwarfism. HOWEVER, he said the same thing my dr said... He thinks that this is not the case and that she is just a petite little girl because everything else looks good and healthy. There are no other signs of Downs or Dwafism. He said I could have an amnio done but he doesnt recommend it because there is more risk than benifit in my situation since I'm already 29 weeks along. I'm going back in 3 weeks for another sono with the perinatologist to make sure all her bones have grown 3 weeks and have not just grown 1 week or have stopped growing all together. So until I have something to worry about.... I'm going to try to stay calm and look at the bright side of things... She is healthy! She weighs 2 pounds, 7 ounces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment