Friday, April 3

I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow! :)

That means only 10 weeks to go!!!!!! Yay! So I went to the dr yesterday.... Gained 4 more pounds, its like there just piling on now! I've gained 23 so far so I guess thats still good. As long as I dont gain 30 more pounds in the next two months... I wont gain as much as I did with Gav. My belly is still measuring good and Kenna's heartbeat was 145 bpm. So I asked my dr about Kenna still being breech and she said Kenna's got 2-3 weeks to turn around by herself, otherwise we'll be scheduling a c section... yikes. I've never wanted a c section and I dont want one now either!!! I just hope she turns by herself but I really doubt she will because she seems so comfortable the way she is considering shes been in this position for the past like 12 weeks! Now that we're getting down to the wire, its time to start seeing the dr every 2 weeks! My next appointment with the peri is on April 20th to make sure Kenna's arms and legs are still growing. Other then that, everything seems good! Havent had any braxton hicks contractions lately! Tomorrow is the baby shower! I'm pretty excited about it, cant wait to see my family and friends! And Kenna's crib should be here sometime next week! Seems like everything is coming together! Not much longer til shes here =)

No comments: