Friday, May 2

Boy, oh Boy!

Well, I'm happy to report Gavin is doing well with the potty training. I make sure to ask him as often as possible if he "needs to go pee pee." Last night before bath and bed time, he went. Then this morning, we were kind of rushing around in a hurry so I didnt get to him soon enough, and by the time I asked if he needed to go, he had already gone in his diapee. It is so cute to see the big smile on his face when he goes in his potty, he is just so proud of himself (as well he should be) and it is the cutest thing in the world.


We went to see my best friend from high school (Angela) today. She has a 17 month old niece (Natalie), and she and Gav just had a blast playing together! Gav takes a little while to warm up to people, so he was a little shy at first, but after he saw the dogs, and Natalie's toys, he was all ready to play! They are still working on the "sharing toys" technique, but other then that, they were great. It was so good to see Angela, she is doing very well for herself, and I love that we've managed to keep in touch through everything that has happened the past 3 years. When we got ready to leave, Gavin walked up to Natalie and gave her a big hug!! So precious!! We'll be over there again soon to have another little play date!!!


Afterwards, we stopped at Chick-fil-a for a quick lunch. Of course Gavin doesnt eat as much when he sees those little play areas. He rushed through his food (eating barely anything) then wanted to go play. It's so funny though, he was more intersted in opening and closing the door to the play area then he was with the actual play area! All the other kids are playing on the slide, and my son is opening and closing the door for the kids and parents... so funny. Wish I had gotten a picture, but I cant seem to find my camera. It will turn up though, I'm sure.

Well, my boy is napping right now so I'm going to take some time to edit a few pictures. Then we're going to run some errands. I will probably post again before the day is over!!


Love.





EDiT---->


Here are some pictures of Gavin and Dakota playing in the backyard.... we took these yesterday.





Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did! =)

No comments: