Well this morning, Gav and I took a shower, and I was getting ready to go meet Courtney for breakfast, so I put some little boxers on Gav and let him run around the house in them. Next thing I know, I hear "uh oh mommy, uh oh mommy." So I come running downstairs and there is a big pile of "poo poo" on the floor.... and Gav is just pointing at it, still saying "uh oh." (This is what he does if he sees the dogs poop or pee in the house, which rarely happens.) So of course, I'm thinking its from the dogs..... Well, Gav turns around to walk off, and I see that he has poop running all down the back of his little leg.... GROSS. So I RUN him upstairs, throw him back in the bath tub, and wash him off. After the bath, I went to get him out and he was still so embarrased that he pooped on the floor... he didnt want to get out of the tub. Bless his little heart! Needless to say, I've decided to only put him in little boxers or undies, if he has already gone "poo poo."
So we went to breakfast with "Auntie Courtney," before we could get there, Gav has spilt his juice alll down his new shirt.... So here we have this cute little BLUE shirt, that now has RED stains all down the front of it... Well boys will be boys, what can you do, at least he was enjoying his drink!
As for today, we are going to finish getting stuff ready for the garage sale (we're having tomorrow), and we're going to plant some flowers. I noticed yesterday that Gavin LOVES running around through the sprinkler in the backyard, so I'm going to try to get him one of those kinds that hooks up to your water hose. If I can find one today, I'll be sure to take some pictures and post them for everyone to see.
Have a wonderful day! =)
Saturday, May 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment