Wednesday, May 7

Going Bonkers

It's still wet and rainy outside. When will the sun come back out agian?! I'm sick of the rain already! I want to take Gavin to the waterpark and lay out!!!!!! lol I guess I'll have to wait another week or so.

Well since it was another rainy day here, I took Gav to Going Bonkers. If you havent heard of it, it is a place for kids to play, it is right by Vista Ridge Mall... here is the website...

http://www.goingbonkers.com/

Check it out, its a really cool place. Gav and I were there for about 2 hours, and then I saw Gavin pinching this little boy, so thats when I decided it was time for us to leave. He was getting tired and cranky. We've been home for about an hour now, Gav came in and passed out, and is still sleeping! Bonkers wears him out! ...and me too. lol

No comments: