Well well well. We got all the flowers planted today... It was a tough job, and my back is burnt to a crisp from being outside for 2 hours straight. Not to mention, I was completley PALE before today... Now, I'm just bright red. =)
So I gave Gav a bath tonight, before bedtime. I take him out and let him stand there for a second while I'm picking up all his bath toys.... and I hear him making wierd poop noises. So I turn around to find him pooping on the bathroom floor. I quickly grab him and put him on the toilet (the big toilet, not his little one). And I tell him "It's okay, go poo poo." I'm happy to announce that he pooped in the potty, for the first time!! I was (and still am) very proud of my boy! I was shocked that he actually pooped in the toilet because he is usually so shy about going "poo poo." Normally, he would run out of the room, hide somewhere and poop in his diaper... but this time he wasnt shy about it at all! He is very smart, and knows to go potty in the toilet, however, he still hasnt caught on to telling me when he needs to go, but we'll keep working on it, and I'm sure he'll start telling me soon. He doesnt really pee in his diaper either, he usually waits untill I ask him if he needs to go, or untill he is in the bathtub (I drain it out of course!). So hopefully, he'll start telling me soon!
Well Kris and Kevin are out in the garage working on the car, and Gav is telling me he wants his chocolate milk, so off I go to make him some! I'll write more tomorrow!
Goodnight!
Sunday, May 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW, GOOOD FOR GAV!!!! HE IS A BIG BOY!! GIVE HIM KISSES FOR ME! SO WHAT KIND OF FLOWERS DID YOU PLANT? I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A PICTURE OF THAT AND DID YOU PLANT THEM IN FRONT OR BACK? YOU HAVE BEEN A BUSY GIRL!! LOVE YOU MORE, ALWAYS, NITE NITE GM
Post a Comment