Tuesday, May 6

Random

Well hello!!! It has been a pretty rainy day today, so we stayed in and I did some cleaning and organizing. I rearranged Gav's room a little bit, moved some things around, then HE TOOK A NAP IN HIS OWN BED! YAY! I couldnt believe it! He NEVER sleeps in his bed. Maybe this is a new start? ;) We'll see.

Other than that, nothing else new to report. I do have a few pics though. Hope you enjoy them!

My handsome boy!


Playing with his new sprinkler! It was so funny!

...and the water hose. He was filling up his pool =)

Haha! So, Gav took off his diaper, climbed on the bed, and while Daddy wasnt looking, got on the laptop. I had to get a picture!

He thought it was hilarious too!!

I found a new recipe for strawberry cake, so I decided to make some... it was delicious! I will definatley be using this recipe again!

No comments: